These Cappuccino Icebox Cake are easy, no bake treat with graham crackers softened with airy cream-yogurt-cappuccino filling; only 6 ingredients!
- 3 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix + 2 Tbsp water or milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- about 300 g (10.5 oz) graham crackers
- 5 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix + 1/4 cup warm milk for soaking crackers
- In a small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix with 2 Tbsp water.
- In a large bowl, mix whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add cappuccino-water mix, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
- In a shallow dish or plate, blend 5 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix and 1/4 cup warm milk. Soak each graham cracker in this mixture for a few seconds before putting into a pan.
- Place one single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 8x8" pan.
- Spoon 1/3 of the cream-yogurt mixture over the crackers and spread evenly. Repeat with two more layers of crackers and cream mixture. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, lightly dust with cocoa powder for decoration.