This Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe is not like any other. It is a Country Cook original and it is the best one you will ever eat! The best!
- 8 oz angel hair pasta 1/2 box
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend divided use
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- dried parsley for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (remember, you are only using half a box of angel hair pasta here.)
- Once pasta is cooked, drain well.
- Place pasta back into the pot and add diced chicken, cream of chicken soups, salsa, sour cream, 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning.
- Stir well to combine (this will take a few minutes.)
- Pour combined mixture into your prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and a sprinkling of dried parsley.
- Cover with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes (until hot and bubbly.)
- You can purchase the pre-cooked or pre-grilled chicken in the refrigerated section and freezer sections of your grocery store to cut down on time.