A delicious keto low carb pizza casserole that will be enjoyed by all. And, the easy to make gluten free crust is made with every day ingredients.
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup low carb pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Parmesan, Asiago or Romano cheese any combination can be used
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Pizza toppings optional
- Preheat oven to 350°Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In food processor or with electric mixer, combine cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add the cream, Parmesan, garlic and oregano. Blend until ingredients are well combined.
- Sprinkle the Asiago (Parmesan or Romancheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the greased baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven.
- Spread with the pizza sauce. Add pizza toppings over top if desired. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Using oven broiler on high, broil a few inches from the heat elements until top is brown and bubbly.
- Let sit for a few minutes before cutting.