One pan chicken enchilada skillet dinner recipe is quick, easy, and low carb. It cooks in about 15 minutes, has 7 net carbs per serving and is so good the whole family will love it! This, y’all, is the perfect weeknight meal! It’s cheesy, creamy explosions of Tex-Mex flavor in every single keto-friendly bite.
- 2 cups cauliflower, raw, chopped fine - all liquid pressed out
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes with chiles
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, 0 carb
- 1/3 cup whole baby corn on the cob , canned
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano, may substitute regular oregano
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Slice the baby corn into small slices. Set aside.
- Press all of the liquid out of the cauliflower.
- Add the oil to a pan and heat it until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
- Cook, stirring, until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the cauliflower has taken on a reddish color.
- Add about half the chopped cilantro and stir in well.
- Stir in half the cheese and cook over low heat for about 1 minute.\
- Top with the remaining cheese and cover. Turn the burner off and let sit until the cheese has melted - about 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining cilantro and serve.