Mexican Spaghetti, one of my favorite one-pot wonders, adds a little “spice” to your dinner table and shaves valuable time off a busy weeknight.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 3/4 Cups Water
- 1 (7 Ounce) Can Dice Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1 (14.5 Ounce) Can Canned Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn Thawed and Drained
- 8 Ounces Dried Spaghetti Noodles Broken into Thirds
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef, and onion until there is no longer any pink in the beef. Drain off any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, green chilies, diced tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, and water and bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20-25 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.