If you love strawberries and cream, this one’s for you! Crispy, crunchy Very Berry Cheerios™ bars are studded with real berries and dipped in smooth white chocolate.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1 box (11.1 oz) Cheerios™ Cereal Very Berry
- 1 package (1.2 oz) freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows, stirring just until melted. Remove pan from heat and add in Cheerios and dried berries.
- Stir well to combine and press into the prepared pan. Allow to cool.
- Cut into 16 bars.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and butter or coconut oil in 30 second bursts, stirring between, until smooth.
- Dip bars into the melted chocolate and set on parchment, chocolate side up. Allow to cool until chocolate sets.
- To keep the bar mixture from sticking to your hands, give your palms a quick coat of cooking spray before pressing into the pan.