The best keto chocolate cake recipe ever! Shredded zucchini makes it moist and is well hidden. The kids will never know you are sneaking in a vegetable.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup low carb sweetener 1:1 sugar replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon monk fruit powder see note for alternative
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups zucchini shredded
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- chocolate buttercream frosting
- In large mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa, Sukrin+, monk fruit, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Mix in eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in zucchini (and optional chocolate chips if using).
- Spread out into greased 9×13-inch pan (or two round 9-inch pans).
- Bake at 350°F for about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- NOTE: smaller pans, such as 9-inch round pans should be checked around the 15 minute mark.
- Cool on wire rack. Once cool, frost with chocolate buttercream frosting if desired.
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrate or 2-4 tablespoons of any 1:1 sugar equivalent low carb sweetener can be used in place of the monk fruit.
- Each serving contains about 1g erythritol