These broccoli cheese bites are the perfect quick and easy appetizers, full of veggie and cheesy goodness. Everything you love about a broccoli cheese casserole all in one tiny bite. These broccoli bites are perfect for a weekly dinner side or served at a brunch!
- 2 cups broccoli , cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 Ritz crackers , crumbled
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Cook broccoli.
- Combine broccoli, cheese, 10 Ritz crackers, and egg in a food processor until everything is well combined.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin until about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until crackers are slightly browned on top and mixture is fully cooked.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.