Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken will quickly become a family favorite! The broccoli filling works so well inside a chicken breast! Wrap it all up in bacon for ab amazing low carb dinner!
This broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken is a hit every time. I took my broccoli casserole and changed things up slightly to make it work as a filling for chicken breasts. Seriously good and oh so cheesy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ¼ cup chopped broccoli
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Drizzle chicken with olive oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Stir in the broccoli.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Slice each piece of bacon in half and wrap each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place pan under the broiler to crisp the bacon more, if desired.