You have not tried the only cookie/bar you’ll never need again until you try these Keto OMG Bars. As their name explains, they are OOOOOMMMMMGGGG good!
Originally I made these in an 8x8 pan and then had to cut them. I have updated the recipe as well as updated how they are made. They are now in a single serving size! Perfect for an on the go snack and you can take these Keto OMG bars with you ANYWHERE!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1.5 cups Lily’s dark chocolate chipss (or other keto approved dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Combine well.
- Add beaten egg and combine.
- Add melted butter, combine well.
- Roll into small .5-1 inch balls. Will make 21-24.
- Place one ball per liner and using your thumb or finger, flatten to fill the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from oven. Set aside
- Increase oven temp to 350
- Melt butter in pot, add erythritol and soft boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Keeping stirring and boiling until the color starts to turn golden.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- This makes 1.5 cups exactly. So set aside ¾ cup for later.
- Using a teaspoon measuring spoon, add 1 teaspoon of sauce per muffin tin. You may have a tiny bit leftover, feel free to add to any tins that look like they could use a little more sauce.
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture to each muffin tin.
- Add 1 more teaspoon of sauce to each tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool in the fridge until ready to serve.