This Fresh lemongrass tea is easy to make and oh-so-addictive! Get refreshed this summer with a cool new drink!
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups roughly chopped lemongrass stalks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Lime wheels for garnish (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add the lemongrass and boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the tea for an additional 5 minutes.
- Strain the stalks from the liquid. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Serve warm, or chill in the refrigerator and pour over ice.