Flaky croissants are filled with ham, eggs and cheese and baked until golden and melty making these Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches the prefect breakfast.
- 4 croissants sliced in half
- 6 eggs scrambled
- 20 slices honey ham
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350.Cook eggs according to your preferred doneness, set aside.
- Slice your croissants in half, set aside.
- In small bowl heat your butter and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved, stir in your mustard.
- Brush on one side of your croissant.Place about 4-5 slices of ham on bottoms of each of the croissants, top with a slice of cheese and top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs.
- Place your other half of the croissant on top and wrap in tinfoil.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Wrap in tinfoil, it helps to not dry out your croissants, but if you prefer a crispier sandwich then just place on baking sheet and bake.
- Use your favorite type of ham, we like to use honey ham as our choice.
- Use real cheese, we like a brand called Bongards and it’s not processed, using Kraft singles or the like won’t produce a really melty cheese.
- Add some cheese to your eggs to make it even more cheesier.
- Add a slice or two of bacon to kick it up a notch!